• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

My sleep is apalling at times. Sometimes it is just crappy. Some times I wake up having panic attacks. Sometimes I have lots of nightmares.

Last night I was having this dream of all the parts of me being separated, and the me in each part blowing her self up. It was a really distressing set of dreams, because that kept happening to me, over and over and over again. So I was upset about the dream, then I thought maybe it is about the parts of me starting to have contact with each other? It could be a good thing?

Struggling with putting myself to bed, and going to sleep. It was my danger time. I still struggle against sleep. I was having intense dreams last night. I don't know if they were nightmares or not. I wanted to finish them off, but got up for walking at 5.15am, because regular exercise really does help!

Hard to go to bed. Hard to let my guard down to sleep. Woke with massive panic attack, I could barely breathe or move. I did a stack of things to calm me down, they didn't work so I rang a crisis line, waited half an hour and then got to speak to someone. It helped. It was all me bashing myself up internally.

Uh-oh wasn't sure...now I am...having fractured and nonsensical nightmares again...also last night only able to sleep roughly 4hrs. then awake at 5a.m...unable to return to sleep...Argh!

I couldn't get any deep sleep. My sister has problems with her husband and I new mum was sad because someone closed to her passed...so I woke up, went to the bakery and back to bed. Lots and all nightmares on these two hours. Wait, mum and sister? Problems? I do absorving them? Some bounderies need to be re done here...

Very well and deeply. Silly cat who likes to sleep with me didn't even start meowing at the door to be let in at 2 or decide that there has to be a mouse under the cover she needs to attack randomly (she gets super active in the early morn.) :D Was a good night!

Disturbed sleep due to pain in fibromyalgia trigger points, (shoulders and hips).
Slept a lot during the day in an effort to make up for what sleep I lost last night.
Now I am struggling with insomnia, (and pain).

I've been in Spain for 2 months and I haven't had night terrors at all. Strange, at home in Poland I had them almost every night. Now, I have only mild nightmares from time to time. Last night, I had some bad dreams but they weren't intense, and I think only before waking up in the morning. I wonder if my night terrors are about to come back or they won't occur here. I wish I was fine at last.

Actually slept for five hours straight without having a nightmare. I've had the same recurring nightmare 10 days out of the past 2 weeks. All total I slept for about 7 hours. Not my usual 9 to 10 hour sleeps where I feel rested though.

Back