• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

I had nightmares when I first went to sleep, like 5 minutes into it. I awoke, and went back to sleep and they continued. The 3rd or 4th time I got wokened up, I JOLTED AWAKE, I hate that when that happens!!! I could not even recall that nightmare. My mind hid it from me. Anyway, I had to take an extra Clonazepam to finally get to sleep. I usually take 1 1mg tab at bedtime, but I had to take that 2nd one about an hour later. Then I slept really well after that. I am so grateful.

went to bed at two. Got up at noon. Lots of dreams. Vivid dreams full of stress. Like epic movie type dreams. Startled awake a few times and then went right back. Even though I woke up at noon, I'm feeling way less lethargic than the past week. I skipped the Cymbalta last night.

Two hours of sleep again. Feeling it.

@Saelben hope everything is okay with the earthq...

Well, it hit different parts of the city differently, some people were sleeping outside but I sorta just stayed in.

Problem though was that it was an unending series, Apparently 2 dozen main earthquakes with subsequent waves. Basically non-stop shaking

Back