1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

Discussion in 'Sleep & Nightmares' started by jasmin, Jun 12, 2011.

1. SophiaWisdom

SophiaWisdom Well-Known Member

Just moved so still getting used to so many roommates making little noises at different times and freaking me out since I don't know their schedules and it makes me nervous

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. gamereign555

gamereign555 Grateful Survivor

5 and a half hours. Not too shabby.

SophiaWisdom likes this.
  4. Tornadic Thoughts

Tornadic Thoughts I'm a VIP

Peacefully, thankfully, until my bladder woke me around 2ish (thanks to a late night cup of herbal infusion), then I hung out with the moon for a bit before crawling back under the covers and drifting off again until almost 8. My sleep has been disturbed by worry for another as of late. It's been a long while since I've struggled with sleeping through the whole night. May it be temporary.

SophiaWisdom and goingonhope like this.
  5. anonymous

anonymous Forum Anonymity Premium Member

The other night, I attempted sleep, but sadly failed. I've now been awake for almost forty-three hours, ever since someone here was all fired up chatting away on the subject of violent assault and before the evening was over, unraveled over something unrelated while becoming increasingly both threatening and frightening. I'm worn out and feeling physically weak, yet surprising to me, not quite exhausted to the point that I might fall asleep, so I'll try for some sleep a little later.

6. SophiaWisdom

SophiaWisdom Well-Known Member

Needed meds - too nervous about roommate getting up at 4am and making noise (wish she hadn't told me she was going to do that)

We'll see if I need some meds tonight - hopefully not!

gamereign555 likes this.
  7. gamereign555

I can’t seem to get sleep until about 1:30 AM even though I worked really hard today, my phone recorded 19,000 steps (8 miles) and that’s high but not far off one of my typical days. Too much energy. I’ll get up at 7:30 AM as usual.

It would be nice to get to bed earlier so I can rest. I seem to be restless this past week.

8. gamereign555

Matchless James corden

Show Sidebar