• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How do i face tomorrow when a harassing call left me feeling powerlesss

Status
Not open for further replies.
High School for me was horrible. I was the "slut" of my grade because I gave my body away like a piece of gum(but I never swallowed ha!). I gained friends, then lost them but felt equally hallow and numb throughout it all. 4 years later I run into my favorite of those friends at a gas station and we made plans to go out. So we did and I was having so much fun and I was genuinly laughing! But then at 11 I get a phone call and at first I thought it was a prank because he was using a creeper voice so I put it on speaker and he's just repeatedly saying things like "you said we were going to f*ck on Friday night. Where are you? We are going to f*ck because you said so." Btw we were very drunk and my friend tried to talk to him and he ignored her and kept on saying "You said we were going to f*ck" by then I realized he wasn't trying to be funny he was getting off on slut-shaming me. I hung up and he text "I'm on my way" again I was really drunk so it upset me but I kept on getting distracted. The next day I try to look up the number online and it's from a housing association from a suburb I have no connection with. So that means he hacked into their system to make anonymous sexually harassing phone calls. Honestly I feel like I've been handling this VERY well but I also have not been sleeping ever since and it feels like the calm before the storm. I've never publicly posted this online but I was molested as a child but I can't by who. But this feels like another attack by a no face and noname person. How the f*ck am I going to make it through work tomorrow without imploding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back