• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Other How Do You Deal With Bullying Adult Siblings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister and brother have bullied me my whole life,I havent spoken to them in years,,until facebook came about , now they bully me on fb/,my sister manipulates my brothers wife into posting things about me on her fb page, my sister manipulates others to be hurtful towards me,..it doesnt work with everyone but she has my brother and his wife in her clutches, they dont have minds of their own , they let my sister lead them around by their nose, for years it was peacefull being rid of them , like I said until facebook came about,, and if I respond to their fb posts then they just bully me more, So I no longer go to their fb pages , it has been 2 yrs,

I thought I was finally rid of them and their bulling untill facebook came out,,now Im being bullied again,

There are ways to block people on FB, and I strongly advise doing this with ANYONE who is nasty to you, or spreads lies, including family members. If you can provide simple clear proof regarding the untrue nature of this gossip, send it to family members who may be believing your siblings. Then try to focus on friends who care for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like some others who posted here, I had to cut my brother out of my life. I really tried to make it work, but I couldn't deal with the bullying.

@kaygadle I had a similar experience with my brother and SIL. I had to block them. I also dumped a lot of folks from my facebook page and went with a very select group of friends. That worked. No more harassment. And over time I've let more and more people onto my page but I'm not easy to find and I haven't had any trouble from family.

Hi to all
Growing up my sister was always very domineering in my life. I lived with her when we were young and j was always afraid of her becauseof her belittling. As we grew older i met a man and we had a son together but the relationship wasnt great, i found out a year later that he and my sister slept together. I left him and didnt speak to her for years. Later i met a lovely man that treats me right and decided to let her into my life again, big mistake. Everything was ok for a while then she was belittling me and my partner with little digs.
I dont know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back