• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Do You Deal With Crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they are toxic all right. Picture a cross before Vampires, for comic relief @Heather a stake through the heart too. And cut off their heads . I hope this visual will make you laugh and cheer you up.

I want to go back but can't muster the courage to do it.

Crashing at my moms place is bearable....for the most part but I really like my own space.

I feel like such a don't know how to spell word I want so I'll just say: a big baby

No I do not think so, I am more admiring your hutzpah in that you have been able to fight them back and are now ignoring them. You may feel like a baby but far from it, ten feet tall I would say rather.;):hug:

Ughhhhhh! So f'ing frustrated!

Went back to apartment to get my mail. More of my stuff is gone and it's little stuff....a pillow off one of the porch chairs but I paid 10.00 for it. And they either used all my liquid tide or poured it out. Bottle is almost empty and I had 3\4 full.

So I don't want to call the cops because what am I gonna say? And they're gonna deny it.

I feel like if I moved out now they win BUT living there makes me feel like crap.

I HATE THIS!!!!

Oh, also called landlord and asked him to let me out of lease...he wouldn't and tried to turn it around on me. I haven't been staying there for almost 3 weeks now.

I don't deserve to have my shit taken no matter how small it is.

No you do not @Heather this kind of thing is torture to your soul and being, it is agonizing and frustrating and I understand the feeling of being powerless over the neighbors who are harrassing you guys.

My mother said we're too expensive to stay with her especially with summer coming and increase in a.c. bill.

But then she did say we could stay with her if we wanted.

She makes my head spin

I'm never gonna be able to sleep tonight...everything you said is spot on @Rain

I feel powerless to stop it. My anxiety is sky high and I'm wanting to swallow all my pills or cut (I'm not going to) but those are the thoughts running through my head.

I'll call my therapist in the morning

@Heather I will be here to support you if you need me. I so understand insane neighbors. i had the neighbors from hell when I lived in my mountain cabin and I do not know how many times we called the police and dog catcher because talking to them accomplished nada. It was a sickening time in my life and it made me hate living there. very dysfunctional family in denial of reality and did not know how to be good neighbors but not as bad as yours. Ours was like water torture. It is a real test of sanity and patience and so out of control and escallating and trying to deal with them was like trying to nail jello to a tree. It just did not happen. I am so glad I finally did move away even if it was to a bad place where all of the neighbors left us completely alone, which I liked. The landlord was a tyrant though.

Please do not act out by cutting because it would have a bad influence on your family. I hope that was okay to say. If not I am very sorry.

@Rain it was a perfect/supportive thing to say thank you.

I really feel how much you care for me and Nicole and that means so much. You've stuck by when others have bailed.

I'm sure these feelings will pass.

Mulling over all my options is making my head spin.

How much would it cost to hire a body guard?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back