• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How do you like your coffee best? or do you prefer tea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soy matcha green tea latte, no foam, 180 degrees. Yum! Yum! Keeps me energized for hours! Great stuff! Good for ya, too!:tup: Otherwise it is home-brewed Vanilla chai tea or good old Lipton's.

When I was 15 and started drinking coffee I made myself dring it black because for the rest of my life (my thinking then) I didn't want to have to get creamer and sugar and all that stuff. So my entire life I just needed it black, on tap and hot. When I came out of my coma and recovered I just couldn't drink black coffee. Now you should see the junk I go through for a cup. I've got the salted caramel pump and stevia with creamer. Hell legally I don't think what I drink can be called coffee anymore. But it's so good. On the weekends I use a french press.

I'm down to just a 1/3 or 1/2 cup anymore and just in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back