• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Low Can it Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob4444

Learning
greetings...feeling really bad,just found out middle aged woman has been getting my 14yo son drunk and probably interfering with him...police are investigating....but that seems like a far off dream now..saturday nite my worst fears came true...a dirty stinking taxi driver raped my 18yo virgin daughter...made national news yesterday and page 3 today....he was going to give her to his mates after work,but she escaped and ran down the highway..him chasing until the cops arrived..they saved her life...they have him in custody ..no bail...dirty piece of shit tried to make out she started it,but has since admitted guilt....when his arse hits jail..hes fcuked..literaly...

:eek:I am feeling angry:mad: that this stuff happened to your kids....Please do not blame yourself!! Remember that the best way to handle this kind of stress is to take care of yourself first.....eat 3 meals a day....sleep 8 hours at night...Maybe take a walk even if it's just around your place.....As you may already know your kids will be going through a lot of emotional upheavals and getting them to a therapist ASAP may very well keep them from developing full-blown PTSD.....Remember that the 2 adults involved in harming your kids were bad people and I repeat....IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.....I will have all in my prayers....KEEPING THE PEACE

the schools on my back about my sons sudden behavior probs..ive explained and they will investigate....my daughter done a runner with her girlfriend,and is in sydney somewhere...she assures me shes safe and will come home on weekend...im beside myself..shes bipolar and has attempted before...she hasnt even got a doctor in the city,all her help is here.....our doctors and therapists are desperate to see her,but she wont tell us where she is...all i can do is wait for the weekend..

im told she is meeting csi to film a re-enactment ...we will meet her there..this maybe a religious inspired attack..and it appears it was to be a gang rape/murder if she hadnt escaped,so the cops are right onto it...i still cant face her..or anyone..im struggling to keep the monster at bay..im gonna explode soon and i dont want to hurt anyone innocent..and i cant get at him,so ill stay alone.....god,what the **** else can you do to me..

OMG !! What a terrible blow for your kids and for you !! Hope you all get the help you deserve and need !

its been 8 days of agony,but our little girl will be home today..i cant wait to hold her...

well we didnt have any luck getting her to a counselor,but she did see her doctor....she only came home for a few days,and then she hurried back to sydney to try and save her relationship with another girl..although shes never been with a guy,shes been in a couple of gay relationships...her partner was dumping her over the phone..her world was caving in..we couldnt stop her leaving....shes seriously messed up and we fear the worst,but we are unable to do anything about it......on the good news side,her attacker has faced court again and was refused bail again..the same night the law makers met and passed a new law.."the no means no law"...to prevent him and others like him from getting off..now rapists will be charged unless they have solid proof of consent...her case has stirred up a hornets nest in the taxi industry here..1 driver had 16 sexual complaints made against him in 18 months...they are now sifting thru them and sacking them...at least some good has come of it..even though i fear i will lose my girl before the court procedings have finished....all the good work done on my wifes and my own attacks seems to have been wasted...we are shattered.

Sends big hugs your way.

Dammit, mods is there any way to put a warning in the title? Just to stop from getting triggered?
*hugs* Dammit, am speechless *hugs* feck it. *refuses to cuss any more*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back