• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Poll How Many Medications Do You Take?

How Many Medications Do You Take?

• none

Votes: 39 21.5%
  • 1-2

Votes: 59 32.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 46 25.4%

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • more than 5

Votes: 24 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taking anti depressants and sedatives.I stopped taking them a couple of weeks ago,after they were causing my anxiety to increase.

I have an 'emergency supply' of Ativan for when my anxiety attacks go through the roof. I take them in extreme circumstances and when I'm in airplanes (I hate long flights, they make me really anxious).

I have a handful of prescriptions for antidepressants stuffed in a drawer in my room. I have not filled any of them. So far I've preferred alternative methods (e.g. exercise, diet, vitamins/supplements). Still waiting for the depression to lift. Thankfully I find it pretty manageable, some days are worse than others.

I take Lamictal 600 mg, Prazosin 2 mg, Clonazepam 2 mg, Zanaflex 4 mg, and the occasional Lorazepam 1mg (usually prior to exposure therapy sessions.

The question on the poll was, " how many medications do you take? " I answered 1-2, but then that list says for PTSD! I don't take any for PTSD but you can't change your answer so I skewed the results! SORRY :sour:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back