1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

How Much Longer for Baby?

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by Jen, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Hey Kerri Anne when is baby due? You must be getting itchy feet I hope you are feeling ok and that husband of yours is helping you:smile:
    Jen

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Another few weeks yet Jen... mid November. Oh yes... what a fun household we have at present... An ignorant stubborn teenager, husband with PTSD, pregnant wife and a toddler who gets incredibly sick when teething.... yeh!

4. scarlette_crimson

scarlette_crimson Active Member

I'll take the teen over the crying baby any day. poor thing.Thats sweet your going to have another one.I am envious but know better.hoping for a speedy delivery.Do you know what it is?

5. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Jen,

Baby is due in mid November. I am sleeping lots, having afternoon naps with the little one as I just don't seem to have the energy that I had last time. We have both been sick again, Alexander gets really unwell with his teeth..........he got a cold and passed it onto me. So rest is really all I can do at this stage to get rid of it. I'm not 'over it' yet but trying to nest with a toddler in toe. In fact would like to hang onto baby for as long as possible. I have just lost another 1/2 kilo and have struggled to keep weight on with this babe. Hopefully I can get past this cold and then a couple of weeks of eating should see me fatten up!! So different from Alexander, where I put on 18 kgs which was an effort considering my small frame but not this little one.

Scarlette Crimson,

You can have the teen, I'd prefer the teething toddler anyday. At least he doesn't answer back (well not in a language that we can understand yet) and actually wants to help mummy clean........not make a mess and expect someone else to pick it up, clean it, wash it or cook it.

6. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Kerri Anne you look after yourself you dont want to lose to much weight at this time. You must feel shitty having a cold as well I hear its been hot down there the last couple of days which doesnt help. Rest as much as you can you sound like you need it!
    Jen

7. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Jen,

Thanks for your support. Yeah, I'm still feeling pretty crap and you are right it annoys the hell out of me when the weather has been so nice. True to Melbournes form though, its all over the place today. Its kind of like the place has its own form of PTSD..........you just never can tell what it is going to be one day from the next.