• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How To Post Photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. save the scanned pic on your hard drive. Make sure you know where it is.
2. in the quick reply box click on "advanced"
3. scroll down and click on "manage attachments"
4. click on "browse" and select the pic you want to attach. You have up to five you can attach.
5. click on "upload" and it will automatically upload the pic(s) from your hard drive.
And it's done!

Like this-
WOW!! Jack, did anyone ever tell you that you look just likePeeWee Herman??

Your more than welcome hodge, always willing to go that extra mile, or is it kilometer where you're at? Actually, nobody will let me be a clown in person anymore, so the internet is the only forum left for me. People like this better, they can just turn me off when they've had as much as they can handle.:poke:. Some people are born comedians, some of us are born just thinkin we are, HA! HA! HA!

I thought I'd try the photo upload thing

Attachments

• WARSroomfixed.jpg
    WARSroomfixed.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC01541_resize.JPG
    DSC01541_resize.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 200
Nice to put a face to who I am talking to WH. You definately don't look like a "betty crocker" infiltrator, I would have never guessed.....

WH< you look exactly as I'd pictured you! Adorable.

Hodge, your pets are cute. And I totally checked out your books in the picture! I love running into fellow readers.

Hodge, your pets are cute. And I totally checked out your books in the picture! I love running into fellow readers.

Thanks, Kers. I'm amazed you could make out many of the titles. I could clearly see Leslie Silko's Storyteller and just recognized others from the blurry image because I know what they are. Unfortunately, reading is something I haven't been able to do much in the last year or so. Partly because I read all day for my work, but also it's because I find it too triggering. I hope that once I have some time off and work on myself some more I'll be comfortable with reading again. For now, it's just a lot of journaling:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back