• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How's Your Day Been? Each Day is Different, So Make Your Mark Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
luke got another job, ppt

means getting out of here is one step closer. now i just have to find *something*
means once i do i can start really adressing my traumas.

At least Luke knows that living with me isn't going to be easy.

Oh, and I'm getting a car. Is an 85 model ford and it needs a lot of work, but my friend is giving me the car plus parts.

All in all, a rather good day.

I'm off to buy jogging shoes tomorrow LOL I kinda ran the sole off of the last pair and am starting to want to run again.

I had some fun and laughs at work today. One of my co-worker came into my office while I was on the phone with a finance company (part of my job) and since I was busy and couldn't speak to him, he proceeded to act like a bored four year old-turned 3-ring binders upside down and put them back in the book case, moved files and papers, messing with my paperclips, etc. And all I could do was glare at him because I was on the phone. When I hung up I asked him to clean up his mess-he laughed and walked out. So of course, retaliation was in order-I went into his office and replaced his computer wallpaper picture of a Holden Morano GTO race car (I only know this because he talks about this car all the time) with a picture of flowers-then I sent him an email asking him if he liked the flowers I sent him. About an hour later I get a call asking me to come to his office. By this time I'm laughing my ass off. As I'm changing the picture back, he's standing behind me mumbling 'Can't believe you exchanged my race car for bloody ****** f-n flowers'. OMG-I haven't laughed so hard in a long, long time. I really needed this laugh.

Sometimes it's just the little things that are so much fun!

More of my week than day... or two weeks? I have been relapsing pretty hard but I am sort of getting my bearings back. The attacks have been more along the lines of what I call anxiety attacks and not the panic. I chatted about this with another here and she understood completely. Panic you just hit a whole other realm, anxiety you have all the same symptoms but panic just carries it further. Anxiety you an get a bit of a grip on and cope with... Panic you lose it. It was a hell of a ride as I have not had panic hit me so often or hard in a long while and it cracked me up I was being given the same advice I give to cope. LOL... It works! Now to just notch it down enough that the anxiety attacks are not kicking so much, but teen son is home for Spring break changing my schedule and routine so unavoidable at this time. Looking at them all as a challenge to master. Will get more chances I am sure when he returns to school and turns it upside down again!

Any way. Relapsed hard from younger son leaving and tried to cut my meds right after (bad combo). Now SIL and BIL in town for about a week now. I have not been able to face them. Just too much. Still trying to get my body OK from reintroducing the meds. I am in a better place but not anywhere close to where I was yet.

My computer is completely fried and hijacked hub's tonight. So until mine hits the shop and I need the break any way I still won't be here much.

Well I think I have had my fill just about. I am on a hair trigger and feel my throat closing in... Will be back when I am feeling well guys.

I'm so glad to hear from you veiled. I've been away myself, but I was wondering how you're doing, as my family said you were having a break. Take care and just take as much time as you need for yourself! Wow you made me glad I signed on tonight, because I was worried about you.

Hey I am an e mail away and you know it... May take a few days right now but I am still a mouse click away. I hope all is going well and if they told you that then I know they sent all my well wishes and hugs. Thanks Evie. I will be watching myself. You make it worth it too!

I was thinking of ringing you while in hospital, as I'm actually feeling less nervous about ringing you now!!! :) :) :) But I was too sick, and I was worried about bugging you because a lot of things have been going on for you lately. I will give you a ring one of these days, or definitely an email. And yes my family sent your wishes and hugs. Thanks for that! :)

Found a bad side of grinding teeth while asleep.

I managed to put my teeth through my cheek near my lip while grinding teeth *sighs*

Now it is a painful ulcerated mess. Is healing but Grrrs. HJurts to eat, speak drink and *grrs*

anyone know how to stop it? My sweety has woken me up cos I have been grinding that hard it woke him up.

That and my jay neck shoulders are continuously aching.

Garrrgh
Arrrrrgh

I wish it's just piss off.

On top of that I am so bloody paranoid *tantrum*

Getting more involved......

:clap: It was a GREAT day today!!!! I went to a film makers meeting at the local library and I felt really confident that I can be a part of the group....with my background in community theatre and with my "photographic eye" I am really going to be part of the creative process in this group!!! I left the library at 3:15 pm and then took a drive out to my favorite park and to the stables therein.....I got to hang out about an hour and a half with several horsey kids and interested adults....I got to really connect with the horses that some of the kids had out in the main paddock!!!! It was HEAVEN!!!! I got to share some of my horse knowledge with the kids and with other people that had stopped by the stables just like me.....I felt really confident in sharing that way and best of all got to make a lot of physical contact with the horses....can't beat that in my book!!!! Just petting and scratching a horse between his eyes is better than any antidepressant that science can come up with IMHO!!!! :crazy-eye Now I have three steady events in my life....1) Sat. eve Mass....2) Sunday afternoon Oberlin Filmakers Group....3) Wed. eve Oberlin Writers' Group....Life is looking a lot better!!!! I do realize though that with all this going for me that it will be easier for me to ignore dealing with my TRAUMA and working through it....Any suggestions to doing both???? and maintaining my sanity in the process??? PEACE FOR FUN AND NOT FOR PROFIT.....KEEPING THE PEACE

best of all got to make a lot of physical contact with the horses....can't beat that in my book!!!! Just petting and scratching a horse between his eyes is better than any antidepressant that science can come up with IMHO!!!!

Could not agree with you more. Been trying to find stables here but no luck yet.

Oh do you have horses veiled? I am getting a horse when I move back to Newfoundland. Not sure what kind yet but one to ride obviously. I would love an apaloosa. There are already goats, geese and cats on the acreage. Our house is on 32 acres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back