• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How's Your Day Been? Each Day is Different, So Make Your Mark Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all

this weekend has been alright. Woke up out of a nightmare screaming I hate you though.

Actually glad Luke had gotten up, really didn't want have to explain that one. Not that he wouldn't understand. Just the nightmare really sucked and he makes me talk about them.

Thanks for the concern Batgirl,
my day has been OK other than this memory problem I am having it makes it hard to know what is PTSD related and what is concussion
but all in all ok

Well, it still was a good day, and evening. The fact that it's now 3:35 in the morning and my brain feels scrambled and is perhaps now going haywire will hopefully be relieved with some sleep and perhaps a relaxed day tommorrow. Maybe?

I've been sick (again)so most of the weekend has been spent downing OJ and feeling awful. Today I gave myself my now-regular manicure/pedicure, which is really relaxing. I haven't really slept much in two days--even the meds that usually knock me out aren't helping. I think because I was triggered Friday night and I'm still coming down from it.

I have a week off from work (yay!) and I plan to do a lot of shopping, vegging on the couch, and a little bit of work to keep me caught up.

Can't stop crying,

been fighting with mum again. She knows exactly what to say to make me urt.

Why are family the ones that hurt so deeply?

Because we give a shit what they think. When we worry more about our emotional growth and well being than their opinions will we feel better.

Why I need to get the **** out of here.

Good ish news though

I got short listed for a job. Am now off to clean the ratty cage (yes, I decided to do this at 10 30 at night)

I have this knotted tension just behind my left shoulder by my neck......it feels like the size of a plum and oouuuhhh how it hurts..............been uncomfortable all day with this and that area getting so warm, even hot a times, feeling like it's burning at times. Never had this heat and burning sensation generated from a knot in my whole life.

Besides this just have been through a range of symptoms today. It's felt awful, but will say somehow, on a few occassions and amidst it all I've felt some, even if only momentary, some relief, even bits of promise, that everything comes to an end.

At times I've been wishing I could be more about the forum and not so focused and dogged as I am, but supposing there must be a time and a place for everything.

Thinking of, ........ and Wishing All Well.

Hope

:angry-fla I am livered, absol. f'n angry as all..........I'm feeling disgusted and repulsed beyond words. Spoke to my abusive, whacked mother less than a half hr. ago, and gee' is she a treat. (sarcasm)

...need to vomit in a big way to get her out of my system. :angry-fla

Pushing and wiping myself clean out. Enough is enough for a little. :sleep: :crazy-eye Time for bed, hope I can sleep.

Won't someone please let's know how your day's going. We'll then know, and you won't have to hear from me post after post.

Okay I'm whining. It's official.

My jaw is throbbing, my tooth is throbbing. My lips are swollen and bruised and I can't talk at all! Matt has been interrupting for me! Or I've been attempting to hand-signal.. which doesn't work well! The antibiotics are making me sick to my stomach and the pain killers are messing with my other meds, so either it doesn't touch the pain or I'm so stoned I don't know if I'm coming or going.

I'm not impressed. All this over one tooth! grrrrrr

bec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back