• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How's Your Day Been? Each Day is Different, So Make Your Mark Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad

I am probably the only person alive who can get an anxiety attack from a giant Easter Bunny...I just couldn't see the person's face and they were handing my girls' candy - ugh, I just can't stand it!

Easter was hard. Hubs told me to take the prescribed doses to get through the Holiday and enjoy myself for once not being on pins and needles all day. I said screw it and did. I was a little groggy but that was from my daughter having company and the girls up all night.

I came home to find Pearl dead. I have processed so many chickens but she was not just a chicken, at least she did not think so and I sure as hell did not. I am just heart broken.

I have another chicken Opal but that was Pearl's pet and kept her to keep Pearl company. The zoo out here has a display of Silkies so I am debating donating her to the zoo, she can be outside, she looks a lot better than the zoo's ones. Hubs wants me to give it a week to decide. I don't know, I have to think about it.

I am just so pissed off and am guilt free taking my meds to try to keep me a sleep. Not working well but keeping me knocked out over and over. I will deal with reality tomorrow.

hugs veiled tight

am facing having my big dog PTS soon. Has tumors all over him incliding one o his throut, a few in his mouth and one in his nose. None of them are operable, we can just keep him comfortable.

*curls up and hides*
Am having a BAD day. feel like self harming, just cant deal tonight. Going to take some phenergan, hope that'll make me sleep
nite all, is now 2am and i have just been bullied to bed from some online friends *coff* who are still in daytime.

Thanks bevcan,

That's good advice about me only reading posts that I can handle. Thank you for helping me with that problem.

Good Day, Rob

Today was kind of ok.

I had the day off. ok, waking up was really down. I have kidney problems, and I usually wake up with 1 or both kidneys in horrible pain. The pain is like hitting your head on a doorframe or table-and hitting your head hard enough that the pain is so bad you can't move for a couple of minutes or so. ouch.
Anyway, I got myself some brunch.
At about 3-4pm I went to a small pharmacy to buy some pens. I then looked at some firearms magazines/literature. [ I like studying pictures of firearms + toy soldiers, that's why I was looking at the firearms magazines. If you're wondering, carrying a gun doesn't appeal to me]. moving on...
I had a hard time going to the cashier to buy the pens. Probably because I'd have to talk to a stranger, the cashier. I've also been neglectful + let my hair grow to my collar, so I was nervous I'd look like a lowlife to the woman at the register. I came home, Had dinner. Nothing on tv. I surfed the web. Today was kind of all right.

sorry ,about Pearl, my day has sucked and been ok to start with the good i bought myself some tulis theu are beautiful, they maded me smile---------My mother informrf late tonight that My grandpa had well by the way that is was desribed to me a stroke , maybe a Transient Ischemic attack or a full blown one no can tell they took him to a dr. e=who put it off to bring old , apparrently big chsnge ----abut what really Pisses me off is that they didnt think i could handle the extra stress as I am appparently stressed out rigt now. Biggest complaint still horrid head pains and increasing memroy loss

Went to my second least favorite place today...the dentist (or as we call our dental hygenist Captain Hook). Ladies, y'all know the least favorite place.

I don't remember a cleaning hurting this much when I was a kid!

BTW-when did dentists start having patients wear safety glasses???? The first time the dentist handed them to me, my first question was 'Exactly how much am I going to bleed that I need these?'

'Exactly how much am I going to bleed that I need these?'

Oh my god! That's funny. How unusual, to wear safety goggles! When I was at the dentist last week he asked me to close my eyes for the novocaine shot. I said, do people ever look at the needle? And he said, trust me, it's big. Reeeeeeeeeally big. Close your eyes. <shudder>

I had a rough day. I was tired from lack of sleep, and work was hard because my students were sluggish from stupid standardized tests. And then I went to therapy and pretty much spaced for the entire session. Argggh. We definitely "went important places," but I don't remember any of it. Makes me want to pound my head against a wall.

Despite some anger and hurt feelings this morning, from events in yrs. gone by I've had a fairly Good day. My daughter has been being just so hysteric. funny these days. And, my son will be receiving his brown belt in karate soon. He spelled 'University' today in front of his classroom in school today...he just turned 7. I'm so so proud of my kids efforts.

Tonight I've been overtired and think that I may be coming down with some sort of E.N. & T. infection. Will be doing my best to recoup, perhaps take it easy on myself, while this passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back