1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Humphrey Starts His Journey / Pictures

Discussion in 'Social' started by nugget, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

These are a few pictures of Humphrey before he departed on his journey.
    A picture of Humphreys friends at the toy factory, Humphrey hugging friends, and oh yes Humphrey posing for Cleo bachelor 2006.
    Just a few pictures to get things started.

NUGGET

Attached Files:

Kathy likes this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Nicolette

Nicolette ♡ Supporter Admin ♡ Supporter Admin Sponsor $100+

Looking forward to the pics of Humphrey before he started his journey.

Just wondering if Humphrey is still an eligible bachelor in 2007 or has he hooked up with someone? I have some gorgeous female teddies who would go weak at the knees for Humphrey and are waiting with anticipation for when he comes to Melbourne.

4. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Nicolette believe me im trying my best to show Humphrey at his best, the chick teddy bears would come out of hibernation for a crack at Humphrey.
    We had to put him in hiding after his photo shoot with Cleo back in 2006. He was eligable for the 2007 season but we thought is was safer to send him away this year on holidays after the emotional rollercoaster he road with all of his teddy girl fans. Their were bits of cotton and stuffing flying around the place every where it looked like chinese sweat shop.

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Or email them to me and I will upload nugget. I uploaded an image after the upgrade and it worked no issues. Not sure what is going wrong.

Added: I just got nic to upload an image, as she is in the same registration group as yourself, "registered members" and the image worked no problems either. I don't believe it is the forum now....

Rob, please email them to me and I will check them out and attach them to your first and original post in this thread.

6. Nicolette

Nicolette ♡ Supporter Admin ♡ Supporter Admin Sponsor $100+

Could it be, after HBB's (Humphrey B Bear's) exposure to all the cameras whilst Cleo bachelor of the year 06 and the resulting roller coaster ride (as per Nugget), that Mr HBB himself is secretly sabotaging Nuggets attempts to upload his pictures for fear of a deluge of interest from the chick teddies owned by members of this forum?

7. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Thanks Anthony sent them to your gmail address ?, shit if i keep posting like this i will have as many post as Scott Fraser in no time, that was a bit harsh wasnt it, naughty boy Nugget, naughty boy.

8. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Fixed. I think it was likely the file names where to long.

9. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Well the start of Humps debauchery has been somewhat caught on camera.

He has even learned how to play on Battle.net with World of Warcraft and is now looking at global domination! Matt and Hump I believe are planning the demise of internet as we know it!

More pictures to come in a few days.. but here's the beginning of his adventures...

bec

Attached Files:

10. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Bec,

Just had to comment ...... How sweet. I loved the pics.

Wendy

11. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Whats this i see before Humphrey, is it water, has he entered detox. What has the good Dr Bec done to Humphrey.

12. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Sorry Prime Minister.. but I had to sober him up to seal the deal! :rofl:

bec

13. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Just keeping Humphreys post on the front page !