1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Humphrey V Nugget V Train

Discussion in 'Social' started by nugget, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

The day started as any normal day would at the stuffed toy factory. All the stuffed toys pushed and shoved their way to the front of the line to be one of the first out of the factory on day release. I picked up Humphrey stuffed him in my bag and made way to the train station. With Humphrey stuck deep in the bowels of my bag we boarded the train, once safe on the train having avoided paying for Humphrey we could now afford icecreams. Fifteen minutes into the ride Humphrey climbed out of my bag to enjoy the scenic journey to Adelaide. The sheer thrill of the excitement of fair evasion was to much for Humphrey so we took a little rest before we made way to my psychologist. My appointment started straight into exposure therapy but "NO" Humphrey had to take center of the table and vent himself to the Doc. Well time was up and old Humphrey was rather chuffed with himself as he had found new ways to resolve anger issues with the other stuffed toys by taking over my appointment. So it was off to the icecream shop to spend our days savings as we strolled into China Town Humphreys love for tigers were bought to a climax when one of the tigers stopped to pose with Humphrey and was all so kind enough to stay for a few more seconds so my daughter could get in on the act. Time was getting on as we made our way back to the train station when we bumped into an old friend who goes by the name of Ronald. When Ronald found out his picture might be seen by people in America he was ever so willing to have his picture taken. ( so was my daughter) Ronald reckons he has relations in America and hopes they see his picture. As the evening grew to and end Nugget the champ his is safely got Humphrey and Ronald back to the toy factory.

Attached Files:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

OMG, I needed that laugh.. I will have to remember to bring a "freind" to the therapists (when and if I ever get one) and see the reaction.. LOL

Nugget, you are priceless.

bec

4. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Very funny Nugget I havent seen a Humphrey B Bear doll since my kids grew up:clap:
    Jen

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

I moved all the images into the first post, and downsized them to suit... web friendly now.

You crack me up Rob....

6. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Thanks Anthony

Thanks mate was hoping you would see my picture mess and fix it up cheers

7. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

Very funny. :rofl:

8. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

LOL, it sounds like you actually had a good time on that trip! Love the photos.

9. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

ditto for me, too.

10. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

And they think we're crazy in America. Our bears ride motorcycles here. Thanks for the laugh.