1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Humphrey V The World

Discussion in 'Social' started by nugget, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Well to anyone that has followed Humphrey on his many journeys around Adelaide, stopping of to have lunch with his colourfull cousin Ronald keeping Nugget on his toes all day long. The time has come again my friends Humphrey has earnt his leave pass from the toy factory. This past week Jods has been very busy running around organizing Humpherys visa, his shots, his spending money and a clean vest. Humphrey is almost packed just waiting for the man in the big red truck to collect him and take him to the airport. His first port of call will be to call in and to check up on (batgirl) and see how she is going. Im very sure by the time Hump gets there he will be holden out for a Tim Hortons and im sure BG could take a photo of her and Humps with a cuppa out side of THs and if possible post it. Then Humps has a big favour to ask BG could she send him to another fourm member over there to have his photo taken with them and posted and so on and so on, so we could get pictures of Humps posted all over the place and at the end be sent home to the 4 year old that doesnt know hes missing yet Humps address will be in his vest. So hes on his way Evie look out.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. GR-ass

GR-ass Well-Known Member

*coff*

and I don't even get a postcard :D

4. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

I'm totally excited, and honoured Humphrey decided to come visit me first. :) Whoever would like to have him visit next should PM me.

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

I like where your going with this Rob.... nice thought and project. I hope lots of people get in on this, and humphrey gets a trip around the world in safety with lots of pictures to show here for everyone to see.

6. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

He can come and visit you Cass on his way home Humphrey and your two girls in a photo would be great

7. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

I guess Humphrey is doing a globe trotting trip? Very cool. If he can make his way to the states I am sure Pearl would pose for a shot with him ;)

8. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

I have a few interesting places that Humphry could go here! And if I'm moved by then, Humphry could come on an adventure with me!

Will just have to keep Humphry safe from my howling foghorn, Cougar! LOL

bec

9. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Rob, I do thank you for letting this project begin with Evie. She is quite excited about it and I believe she will derive much enjoyment from it. Given recent events, she really needs some fun right now.

10. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Its our pleasure Kathy, when we ask Humphery were he wanted to be sent first on his trip he gave us the dumbest look as if we were stuffed animals or some thing! His only reply was quote( I want to go f--- a dog at Tim Hortons with Evie) so as the good parents we are to Evies he goes

11. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Bec/veiled

We would be most upset if Humprey didnt make it over to see you to and have a photo taken. Humphrey and Pearl what beautiful love children they would make. I would be worried about pearl im not really keen on long distant relationships as Humphrey cant reach the phone yet and hes only got three fingers so its hard for him to write pearl any letters of concern about the bearchicks and his feelings towards her.

12. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Nugget,

If Humphrey would like to dabble his toes in the white Florida sand, add heading south on his itinerary! We get lots of tourists around here. He'd fit right in. ;-)

13. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

I guess Pearl will have to cancel. But Opal may be available. Pearl was an older chicken and she passed away today while I was not home. She is resting peacefully with tulips by her side now. Opal I am torn with what to do. The zoo out here has a display in the petting zoo that showcases Silkies which she is and she is the color they display. Opal was Pearls pet and the only reason I really kept her was for Pearl.

But if I decide to keep her I will be training her (yes you can train a chicken) and get her up to Pearl status. Just not sure I want to be attached as hard as I was to my baby. But would still love to visit Humphrey.