• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Humphrey V The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Nugget, just wondering....do you think Humphrey should have a travel itinerary to limit his carbon footprint?!

Humphrey Needs A Travel Agent

True Claire, as guardians of Humphrey we are only given a small allowance from the government for his needs they "bearly" cover his clothing let alone his food. So when it came around for a hoilday some things had to be dropped the price of a plane ticket was way off budget, ship cruise forget it, so wapped up as a parcel was the only way we could afford to send him. And to our suprise not one single travel agent would help us with booking holidays and sight seeing tours with a parcel. What is it with people these days our money is as good as a rich mans, was it the three kilos of heroin we put up his butt ?. Anyway your suggestion would be a great idea it would just be a matter of working out how to post it in some form of order but im sure we could work that out with PM some one who lived close as to save us on postage.

How about we all plot it on here?

Attachments

• worldtrip.gif
    worldtrip.gif
    394.9 KB · Views: 122
I must ask all members, please take note of the [DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/thread4528.html"]recent thread I split[/DLMURL] from this one in regards to Jim, Kathy and Evie's involvement with Humphrey. Nobody is to send Jim, Kathy or Evie private messages, email or the like in regards to the humphrey visit please. A tragedy has occurred, and I ask all to please respect their space and end any previous conversations with them now until such time as they initiate them once again.

No of course not, I totally understand but we should be able to plot the route allowing for their current absence shouldn't we? and include Evie when she returns to the forum?

Feel free to plot humphrey all you want, just DON'T include evie period please until such time as Evie comes back online and is ready to participate, which could be a long time.

Not a problem Anthony, Claire sounds like the way to go i reckon hes headen to Bec`s place in Canada when he turns up i guess we can take it from there.

Rob, thank you for talking with Evie. She didn't get much sleep but you did cheer her a bit and she is resting now. We are hoping Humphrey will cheer her as well.

Oh... back on quickly, Humphrey just arrived safely from Saskatchewan. I had to put him up high as the cats were very interested in him. Evie will see him later on tonight when she returns from the city.

Excellent, let the adventures begin! Lets hope Humphrey can spread a little cheer to everyone involved. I reckon he's that kind of bear!

Just got word from Humphrey hes lost his travelers checks and hes stuck atop some mountain with a family of bears eating porridge. He is waiting for a lady to return from the village with his money from Western Union. The last we heard was he had to look after the porridge and make sure it stayed at the right temperture so when hes all fed and fired up we shall let you all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back