• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hypersensitivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoN-bOn

MyPTSD Pro
Lately I've been noticing that sometimes after a long day at work or therapy, I almost feel like you do when you have a fever....like my skin is super sensitive to the point I almost can't stand my clothes touching me & I have chill bumps & feel exhausted. There's no fever, but I almost feel like I'm coming down with the flu or something. It's usually on days that I'm more hyper vigilant than usual or feel on edge. Like my senses are on overload or something...

Anyone else?? Or am I just looney? Lol! :wideeyed:

Lately I've been noticing that sometimes after a long day at work or therapy, I almost feel like you do...

No, I feel this sometimes, too. Usually, it's after having had the chance to personally share ptsd experiences with someone, as in a combat vet I recently spoke with.

It really does feel exhausting and, except for my dog's touch, I can't bear feeling anything else.

The only R&R I find is a few hours of shuteye.

• Hey Bon-bon

• My T asked to Do me body work, visualization, reduce coffein/sugar/ far intake plus to put focus on breathing as much as possible.
Having a scent with me like lavendal or anti stress ball

Listening to binaural beats.

Hyper alert mode changes brain waves.

I am not very disciplined, but I try to do these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back