• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I am 22 Years Female and I Have PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille

New Here
Hi everyone my name is Camille,

I am very glad to have found a board just for PTSD survivors and workers. I don't want to use the word sufferers because I think with a board like this we are no longer suffering. Well let's see do I share my story so you have an idea of who I am or just post it when the time is right .... well you know what here goes.

about when I was 18 years old. I had a horrific experience in my life more then my other events in my life. I was kidnapped and held against my will and sexual abused and assaulted for over 2 years.

now I am 22 years old, I am experience PTSD symtoms, I am gradually getting help for it some days are harder then others, but I found some resources at CAMH.net and my family doctor after searching for a family doctor.

Welcome Camille,

There's lots of good information and sharing here. We come from different ports but we're all in the same boat.

Hodge

Welcome to the forum....

:hello:There is tons of information, and help here.

Yea that is part of my life, and I have no idea how i am suppose to function with it, and it does not help much when people tell me I am fine and I know I am not.

No, Cam, you have PTSD. And your starting to work on it. Your here, your looking for information. That is a start.. Keep your chin up..

Is there something your looking for help on specifically?

bec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back