• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I am so unhappy with everything and such a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Seekingafrica

Please list here all the things you hate about yourself. I'd be willing to bet that when you see them written down they won't look so bad at all. And I'm pretty sure my sins are far worse than yours. Don't be so hard on yourself!

Lynsey

The more I read of SekingAfricas first post, the more it reminded me of, me! I knew exactly what that's like to go through, and I'm sure a lot of folk in here will agree with me.

So don't think for one moment that you are alone in this, we have all gone through the same, and knowing that to be the case, you will feel better for the fact that we all understand your situation.

Don't be so hard on you're self, (as someone has aldready said,) try my idea, and that is, do one positive thing every day, or at least think of something that will make you smile, good luck, take care.

When you are feeling down the last thing you should worry about is household chores - there's nothing more boring! Even if you just do one thing in a bad day, make it something interesting, uplifting. And if you think you can manage 2 things, do one small chore and something you enjoy. Put some music on, (again cheerful and uplifting, not those old sad songs that always make us cry). You don't have to sing along or even listen to it, just let it play in the background. As a previous poster said, small steps.

And keep letting it all out on here, clearly everyone understands, you're in the right place.

Lynsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back