1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

I Apologize To All - Been Very Grumpy Lately

Discussion in 'General' started by Portabella, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

I know I am one grumpy, angry ass right now. I am really working through and actually cannot wait until I get to see the Psych on April 3rd. I am hanging in there, but I am really anxious these past few days, worse than ever. Flashbacks SUCK.......

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

ditto. do they ever stop?

4. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

T,
    im here for you too, not just for me. i am sure everyone feels the same.
    you have been there for me and you dont know how much that has helped.
    Someone on this forum told me as i heal starting the prossess of healing is reliveing the trama's , we cant go around it we have to go right into the middle of it. I have been working hard on getting better as you have and the flashbacks do suck but im learning how to feel the emotions and take control back. so i see you getting better also.

5. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Keep hanging in there, bella.

Slhlilbit hit it with having to go right into the middle of everything to process/deal with it and learn to heal. Doing that makes your symptoms worse. Unfortunately PTSD is like a lot of other things that need healing-you've got to get worse before you get better.

Don't beat yourself up for grumpy. You're going through some tough stuff right now.

Hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar