1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

I don't even know what to think

Discussion in 'Avoidance' started by LoveTea, Aug 11, 2017.

1. LoveTea

LoveTea Member

Recently (the past couple months or so) I've started litterally sitting or standing turned into a corner of the wall. I don't want anyone looking at me. I have incredible friends who are very supportive of me (I live with one of them), but I feel horrible doing this to them because as much as I convince myself otherwise, I know they care. Many of my other symptoms they have learned how to react to (dissociating, paniking , etc.), with this one though I can hear the helplessness they're feeling and I hate it. I don't really know why I've started doing this, l'm pretty bad at identifying my own feelings, and I don't even know what to tell my T since I know the first thing she will ask is what I am feeling.

shimmerz and Recovery4Me like this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Recovery4Me

Recovery4Me It will keep! Premium Member Sponsor $100+

:hug: If you accept. I am glad that you have a T to discover what is happening inside. I am pretty sure if you offer the concern as you did in your post that at least it may be moving forward. I have found that if my T ask what I am feeling and I answer that I do not know in that moment, it is also Ok. It is part of the process sometimes. Best of wishes in your journey and the discovery of your need sets or voice.:tup:

LoveTea likes this.