1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

I Don't Know Whats Going On With Me Lately

Discussion in 'General' started by slhlilbit, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

I am being a total b..... im just angry and i dont know why. everything and everyone's gitting to me. one second at a time. i feel like i am in another world. :angry-fla

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

ok i think i know whats wrong... I am mad that the girls are having to go through this BS. Im mad that there mom is more worried about her relationship with her boyfriend than whats happening to her girls. Im mad becouse i know how they feel. I am mad at the investators for not helping the girls to know they did the right thing. I know this is about them but its bringing up triggers that i have. becouse of what happend to me. I feel helpless again. i have never delt with what happend to me properly. it took alot of soul searching to figure this out. i am really getting alot out of reading more on this forum than out of all the counsling.

4. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

Wicked slhlilbit!

You first said that you didn't know why you were angry.
    THEN you come back and identified what's bothering you!
    Good job :)

Keep reading on here, you'll find you aren't alone in your frustrations.

Take care of yourself (and your girls)
    Y&A

5. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

wana know whats really wicked. I just came home from my daughters apt. and she told me she almost took her life this morning. she has ptsd, i think i told you about her. she has been on new meds for depression and is going to stop taking them and go see her dr. tomarrow. then i read more on this forum and am understanding why i feel and increace in semptoms. just trying to deal and heal. OMG this is really a place to start healing.. now i need to cry and pray.

6. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

i'll pray with you slhlilbit.
    cathy

7. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

I would say you might want to read in the anger management forum, iceberg of emotions, etc, and begin teaching yourself how to self analyze.

8. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

I took your advice

I think im going to read the ptsd information pages everyday. I have been on and off of the forum all day not posting just reading then praying, thinking, and back to read some more. My anger is comming from fear,misunderstanding,resentment and so on. im feeling each emotion one at a time. and i thank you all for you kind thought prayers and comments. one step at a time. time to see, give myself and others a break, after all we are just human. I AM GOING TO GET BETTER.

9. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Your in our hearts and thoughts for sure. <SUPER BIG HUGS>

10. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

T i dont know what happened i guess i need to put my laptop an charger. thank you your understanding and compassion mean alot.

11. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

ok my meds

well i just realized today that i have been out of my lexapro for a week.
    so i started taking them again today. mabie if i pay attention to my medications and take them as perscribed i can get my emotions undercontrol.
    i think i am making mountans out of mole hills. im not upset with anyone just going to take a break for a couple of days. i will be back.

12. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:crazy-eye Ahhhhhh..yes!!....it's more helpful if one is is taking meds to just not go off cold turkey...from theraputic level to nothing can really mess up the chemical system!!!! Not remembering to take my meds quite a number of times ended me up in the hospital this last time.....But I was taken off Effexor XR and put on Cymbalta which has really worked on me!!!!:thumbs-up If my T notices that I'm starting to spiral down....the first question he asks is.."Have you been taking your meds everytime?" KEEPING THE PEACE FOR FUN NOT PROFIT

13. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

I bought one of those weekly pill containers.
    Each 7 compartments is labeled from Sunday-Saturday.
    By sitting down for a 1/2 hour or so (don't laugh, I'm slow) each week,
    you can fill up the container and have no fear of over/under dosing
    you'll know if you did/didn't take your med for that day.

There are also ones that are just for a day (morning, noon, evening, bed)
    If you don't mind setting up the container every morning.

Just some suggestions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar