• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Feel Unable To Go On

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjellmor

New Here
:crybaby:

i just feel unable to go on. no - i'm not planning to kill myself.

it's just that live hurts so bad at the moment that i've not idea what to do.

it seems that i can't quit drinking or hurting myself :(

i feel so sad and desperate.

i know you can't help me - just had to say it somewhere :frown:

kjell

Hi kjell.

Do you have ptsd? Sorry but I don't recall an intro.

If you have ptsd, or are a carer of one, there is lot's this forum does. We support, encourage and teach each other. That does a lot more than you may realize!

bec

Hi Kjell,

Yes it hurts, and sucks. The depression, the emotional spiral that leads down. I did the drinking:occasion:, smoked pot:pot:, routine. I did things to hurt myself, not cutting , but other things that have hurt me. Just the bad behavior crap, and being too sexual when I shouldn't have.

I think that most of here have been where you are now, so please don't feel so alone. This is a great place to start the first day of your new life.. A place where new beginnings will happen. You will meet people that are right where you are, some that have started to heal and others that will become your new closet friends.

I hope that in a few days things will seem a little brighter for you, and you connect with a few of the others....

So here's to your new life:occasion:. Hopefully you will soon be able to give up a few of those over time, and be drink free.....

Wendy

:loopy: Welcome!! Just curious..Have you been diagnosed with PTSD? Your intro did not explain that clearly enough for me....usually a doctor has to do this....Feel free to look over all the information posted here...We have a joke section under the General Chat and it's listed as....List your jokes to brighten PTSD.....IMHO laughter is a very important part of healing!!! ....PEACE TO THE PLANET

oh - sorry.

yes i'm diagnosed with PTSD - sorry that I didn't mention it. I guess I was a bit too troubled when I wrote that posting.

thanks for your answers.

kjell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back