• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I hate everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaEyes

New Here
For the past few weeks I have been stuck in a "I hate everything"

I hate people
I hate my work
I hate myself
And everything is making me angry and I am starting to switch off from speaking to other people.

How do I get rid of my hate stage?

All of the above.

Find the trigger, allow the feelings instead of avoiding or fighting them off, invite them in for tea, thank them for visiting and making you aware of the issue(s) you still need to work through, let them know you get the message loud and clear but it's time for them to move along so you can share space with the other emotions you need to invite in to help you actually work through it.

Or something like that.....not always necessarily in that order, and as weird as it sounds, I find it truly helps. I used to stay busy spending all of my energies trying to outrun/avoid/mask those feelings at all costs, mainly by the deeply ingrained "fake it 'til you make it" mindset, but found I can no longer afford to pay that cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back