• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Hate Hearing People Complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate hearing people complain , that's my problem i hate it so much when i tell y have an issue i won't bring it up because it's like conplaining to my self. i think that effects other s around me but i'm not sayin i'm careless or that i don't understand people have issues , because i do and all the docs i spoke to tell me talking about things is the easiest way to fix them.

Troops ain't bitching, something's wrong.

I hear ya. Talking about shit is pretty much my absolute last recourse. I hate it. Worse I hate talking about shit, and then not having it sorted. Problem? Fix it. Done. :banghead: Not that easy. So I have to remind myself pretty regularly that it's only when shit ain't right, gone seriously sideways, that we quit talking about it. If I actually had my shit squared away, I could talk all damn day. Since I don't? I don't wanna. So to unf*ck myself, I need to stop doing that. Ain't bitching? Something's wrong. Okay. Ain't like this is the first time I've had to do shit I don't wanna do. So let's break this shit down, lay it all out, and get to work.

i hate hearing people complain , that's my problem i hate it so much when i tell y have an issue...
hi Chucky
We need to look at the fact that we are talking mostly about bad shit that was inflicted on us weather by abuse or trauma it happened and we are trying to deal with it and talking about it maybe the only way out. I know maybe some might look at it as complaining, if they do to me I just don't talk about much with them.

I cannot stand complaining/bitching. Such a waste of energy.... It's one thing to present the facts about something, it's another to complain about the consequences, resolution, and story line.
Example: I got a speeding ticket today. I was going 55 in a 30

Example: You won't believe what happened to me today? I was going along with traffic and some dumbass cop pulled me over and gave ME a speeding ticket. He could have pulled anyone over. Then, it took 45 minutes for him to write the ticket so it made me late to my appointment to get my hair cut and colored so I missed it and now I have to go to my dinner banquet with gray colored hair. I mean he could have pulled everyone over. It's like I can't catch a break....

You decide what you want to listen to...if someone starts in with second example, I immediately "lalalalala" in my head. Minutiae....

I hear you. Talking while I'm mid fixing things is a pointless waste of energy & talking while not knowing I'm able to fix the darn thing just brings up shit ton more powerlessness. And then there's all those other morons with things I think don't even cut the line? Yeah, nah, keep that trash somewhere I don't gotta hear it.

Easier when I'm doing weller. Then it's all helpfulness with the petty & wanting to move the trouble for them wherever I can as a way of making more space for all of us.

Their complaining is making you complaining to yourself....you say? Is that right? Do you see “complaining“ as weakness? What quality does that have? Does that remind you of someone who complained all their life, but never changed. A “I am a victim, look at me, save me“ kind of a thing.

I personally see “complaining“ also as a coping strategy. The telling is a telling to myself to get a little comfort, release. Some might even manipulate to get something out of it.

i hate hearing people complain , that's my problem i hate it so much when i tell y have an issue...
There is no problem usually to talk about it, but I hear so many people complain about the same things all the time. It just gets old really quick, some of the small every day problems we have are comical at times.
What I don't like to listen to are narcissistic people who attempt to tell you about their life every day and you want nothing to do with them. That is something I hate, people I am not in the least interested in who attempt to force others around them to listen to their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back