• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship I Just Miss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahla1204

Learning
Just venting I guess. He's been MIA three days now. I'm angry. I'm hurt. I'm confused. And I miss him so much. I miss his hugs and kisses. I miss his joking attitude and how he teases me. I miss holding him. I just miss how completely awesome everything is until he goes away. And then he's gone and I never know when he'll be back. This is hard for me. I can only imagine how hard what Jes dealing with is though and then I feel guilty for thinking I've got it bad. He warned me. He told me point blank that he's worried his PTSD will be too much for me. But I'm still here, missing my incredible boyfriend who I admire to no end for all he's been through and continues to fight. I didn't get to spend but one day with him last week before he disappeared. I just miss him and I can't wait to have my guy back. I guess in a way its like deployment. You never know when you'll hear from them or where they are or what they go through. I'll just keep taking it day by day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back