1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

I Just Want to Say.... Sorry for the Aggressiveness

Discussion in 'Dysregulation' started by wildfirewildone, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

It has been brought to my attention that my negative comments since I joined this forum...have been interpreted as aggressive....I sincerely apologize for any harm this may have caused any other members of this community....I offer PEACE and will pursue helping others with my own information regarding the diagnosis of PTSD...I shall...in the future be watchful that my comments are not in the aggressive vein....With sincere regrets....wildfirewildone:cool:?

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

I think that is pretty good off you wildfire to say such things publicly. You know, your initial introduction to this forum reminded me of myself only a couple of years ago, and how I went into things with an aggressive tone and nature, though I didn't necessarily see it, but I did it anyway. I too had made some public apologies for my ways. I believe it was to do with my severe anger problems that I had, and that I was angry at the world, and anyone who presented themselves before me or I came across, would wear the brunt of my frustration.

I learnt my errors and remedied them myself, pretty much the same as you are I guess, and I learnt to approach things now with an open mind, the way I used too, without all the aggression, and very open to opinions and others methods to achieve things within life. I hated myself for it at one stage, though learnt that it was part and parcel of what PTSD had made me become, and new I was better than it.

I say well done, for the brave move off admitting when you are wrong, or have done something possibly wrong. It took me some time to get past my own pride to accept my faults, and admit I was wrong about things at times, and that my pride was just that, my pride, though was not an excuse to impose upon everyone else. I think it takes us all time to heal from our issues, and your no different wildfire, we are all only human after all.

4. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

No permant harm done,
    I'm sure anyone here can understand where you are coming from

PEACE wildfireone :)

Sincerly,
    YoungAndAngry