• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Now Have a Schedule!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfirewildone

MyPTSD Pro
:hello: I want to let you all know that my time reading posts on the forum is now quite less....The Thursday before I went in the hospital I worked out a daily schedule with my T.....It really helps me get things done....but leaves less computer time.....This seems to be working well though I did get nervous yesterday before I left to go to the coffee shop downtown to meet up with a friend so we both write at the same time....Unknown to me....he went to one of the pizza shops so now that's where I'll be going...I did stay at the coffee shop anyways and had my writing time....I produced 3 new poems so I'm extremely happy about that!!! Tonight I have my writers' group at 6 pm.....so I'll just be on the C to type up my poems....I wish you all a special blessing of PEACE for your day!!!!!
:clap: PEACE TO THE PLANET

Cool Wildfire, I love schedules myself and it's good to be active and not on the computer so much. Congratulations!

Right on! Schedules are great to have, though I have a hard time keeping them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back