• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Ought To Be Phoning The Crisis Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
In hospital, sectioned, rather expecting to face wholly justifiable charges for dangerous driving. I crashed the car into the entrance of the local MH facility.

Oh stenni. What can I say?

I'm really glad you made it to hospital [not how I imagined you getting there]. Not so good about the car. This will be something you can deal with later on though.

You are safe now. I'm glad. It's good to hear from you. How are you?

I hope you are going well in hospital. Thanks for letting us know that you are there. I hope it is okay for you.

Reactions: C j
@bluedressinggown - if you are in the UK and already treated by a mental health team, you should have a crisis number for them. If not, and you feel that you are in crisis, either go to A&E, phone the Samaritans (who should be able to give you local crisis advice), or yes, you could ring NHS direct, or your out of hours GP number.

I'm at home now. It's been a long complicated fortnight, and I will be posting more, maybe on a new thread. I have no recollection of anything from the day past post #3, until I found myself in hospital that night in the middle of an interview with a local and a police psychiatrist. For now, I want to say thank you to everyone who responded here.

I hear so much pain in this.
Thank you. I didn't see the pain I was expressing until you pointed it out. I only saw some more reasons to hate myself

and also to @Kas_Can_Fly for mentioning Zentangle in another thread. In the last week, doing Zentangle meditative doodling while listening to classical music has almost certainly saved my life, by allowing me to slow down my thinking sufficiently to see the gaps in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back