• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Realize That I

I realize I better head out and take care of business and grocery gathering this evening rather than waiting until tomorrow so I don't have to wade through the additional traffic congestion of folks awaiting their massive loads of plastic and artificial toxins, otherwise known as one of the greatest tricks of all time still being passed off as so-called much-deserved "treats". May the environment, our karma, and the meat coated skeletons recover from the ongoing festive toxic overloads.

I realize that with this new therapist, I am going to have to go back and deal with the issues surrounding my surgery and cancer diagnosis as with the former counselor, she definitely wasn't any support for me that I needed at the time.

I realize that I can receive this support with this new therapist and she is more than happy to help me through the pain that is still there as the anniversary of my surgery is fast approaching. Like Christmas!

I realize sometimes I’m still an asshole.
There’s a thoughtlessness with a mean edge inside me. I couldn’t help but learn it. Somethings are obvious and I stop myself.
Other times it’s not so obvious even after all these years. No one tells me. It hangs in my brain somewhere and it can be months or even years later, it will pop into my current awareness and I’ll realize it was uncalled for.
It’s usually to late to apologize since the person is gone from my life.

I have to work at self forgiveness.

I realize today, after therapy, that I am going to have to really stretch my brain in being proactive in building me a busier life where I am out in the world and not tend to isolate so much anymore which has a very negative affect on me. I am going to have to brainstorm getting ideas and putting them into real time actions in my life.And well I know, easier said than done.

Back