• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Want To Die....please Kill Me Anyone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry that you are suffering so much. I know it's been said but we have all felt this way at some point in our lives, but what matters is we move forward and beat the suicidal feelings. We crush them because we are all warriors. We survived. Why should we let anyone take that away from us? Our drive, our strength, our battles. Everything we all fought for, if we give up now it means we've lost. Getting past these feelings, learning from them and pushing on even when we feel like we can't. That. That is what makes us strong. I can say that I am proud, you reached out to us,screaming to get our help and we are here for you. We heard you and you are not alone. We fight together. All of us. So like I've taught a friend of mine when times get tough and you feel like you can't do this anymore stand back up hold your head up high and your middle finger higher. I know you can do this. We've got your back. Stay strong and you will pull through.

If you see suicide as a cowardly act, why do you suppose urging others to commit a crime on your...
Killing yourself only seems cowardly to people who do not understand what I'm going through. It's an internal conflict that many people struggle with. Ptsd is far from cowardly. We are more courageous than most for having the balls to stay a live. Having the balls to commit suicide is also very courageous because, personally, I'd rather live. Sometimes, suicide feels like the only option, especially in the world today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back