1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

I Want To Say I'm Sorry

Discussion in 'General' started by slhlilbit, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

I am truley sorry for the way i have been complaing about stuped thing. :crazy-blu :dummy-spi i have acted like a baby and im so sorry. i know now that i have been stuped and child like. my grandson is so wise for such a young person. We have had alot of fun while he has been with me this weekend. He tought me that i have little to complain about. My life could be so much worse than it is. its time to put myself in check. i have been getting upset over some of the most rediculous things. i should be more thankful. so please except my apologies, and know that i do care about all of you. your all in my prayers too.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Venting is healthy! And that is what friends are for. Vent anytime you want, I do and it helps. So, if it helps, we are here for you anytime.

<Hugs>
    T.

4. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

No need to apologize for letting your emotions out in a good rant. It's (to me, anyway) a good way of letting off steam in a way that's not destructive.

I'm with Bella...vent away!

5. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

Oh my Goodness.
    I just got an email reply from the woman that signed my guest book on classmates. I thought about the pictures that she posted and wondered if she knew what happend to me while i was in service as she was in boot when i was she a later graduaion day, then she was stationed at the base where i took my stand.
    She just Validated everything for me. there are people out there that know the truth and are willing to state the facts. i dont know why becouse i knew it was the truth but to have someone after all these years come forward and say i did the right thing. Mabie i did help someone who came after me.
    Im just OMG, thankfull.:kickass:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar