• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Assault I Was In A Fight Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedomfighter

MyPTSD Pro
I was attacked today by many different predators and had to fight my way out of it.

So I used the correct phrase, tacked it to the door of the security people and their hired prostitutes to tell them what name their office should carry, since it all pertains to the people working inside.

The little dimwits took a while to understand the meaning of the sign and attacked furiously afterwards.

A clan of wolves, cheaters, adulterers, harassers, killers who enjoy torturing victims, who let a dangerous stalker dangerously close to me, enough to hurt me over and over again.

I spit on the ground they walk on.

But it was awesome when their dimwitted minds finally understood the lesson I gave them. I hit them where it hurts.

So you... had a stalker follow you to the work place, security not knowing of it, you got badly triggered and let them know you're really not alright, in a way they considered rude / taping a sign at their office that called them names, and snapped at you for it?

</another confused>

Processing your triggering experience rather then reliving it
Is usually helpful to me
I know from my trauma that I get so angry sometimes revenge and making things right my way give me a sense of empowerment
It's a process
Take it easy , look after yourself
Feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back