• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

If I Could I Would..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, my t thinks this is an unreasonable expectation. :)
:D
"Personal transformation can and does have global effects. As we go, so goes the world, for the world is us. The revolution that will save the world is ultimately a personal one." - Marianne Williamson
OR: "be the change you wish to see in the world". Sometimes I would very much like to save the world too, it would be much more fun than to try and make my own life work and to figure out how to be as perfect as I've been taught I had to be in order to have the right to exist.

NO, to h*ll with that! If I could I would rise above my past and finally understand/feel, in the core of my being, that I'm worthy of love just the way I am. Despite not being "perfect"; only human. (But I need to try to hang that super-women-outfit away first I guess.. *sigh* Or I'll keep it in my closet and wear it only in special circumstances.. It does itch a lot when I try to wear it all the time.. :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back