• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

If The Snow Is Yellow, Don't Eat It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

New Here
Hi to all I am new here to this forum. I like what i;ve seen so far so I am happy to be a member fo such an out standing group of people. I did my time in Vietnam in 69 70 plus a little more to make sure I was done when I left Vietnam. Army life in the states would have gotten me in truble I was afread so I extended over there to get the early out.
I saw most of Vetnam the grand tour of the place from the air and from the ground as well.

I left one of my poems #[DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/30121-post167.html"]167[/DLMURL] if you care to read it.

Mike :drugs:

Mike, welcome to the forum. Yes, you found a great group here and hope you add to it. We all have a common goal... Healing.

Mike, Thank you for sharing your poem with us !

Yes, Mike I did enjoy reading your thoughts. I am glad you found the forum and that you like what you see. Hang in there even if perhaps you read or see stuff you don't so much like. Talk about it and discuss it, if the need arises, process it and learn from It All.

There can be so much growth and healing ahead for you. Welcome! Hope you get involved and join us in healing. My best to you, and look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Again, Welcome Aboard! :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back