1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

I'm a Sufferer of P.T.S.D.

Discussion in 'General' started by ceecee09, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceecee09

ceecee09 New Member

Hi Anthony, Kay, and friends,
    I am a sufferer of P.T.S.D.. I have been struggling for quite some time. I was wondering if I had the alternative to seek advice from the members of this here group. My name is Cindi. Feel free to send me messages of advice and friendship.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. ceecee09

ceecee09 New Member

Feel free to reply at your convenience.

4. Kay Dee

Kay Dee Member

Kay Dee

Cindi:

Hi and welcome! I would be very happy to discuss anything with you. I have written much about myself in this forum. Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself. PTSD is a "B . . . ." Sharing with others certainly has helped me realize I am not alone, and also it is quite comforting to know that there are others who experience the same kinds of symptoms. I am looking forward to chatting with you.

Kay

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi Cindi, and a big welcome. Well, you made the biggest step, that your here. I would love to chat with you about your problems, either public or private is fine. Don't get me wrong, I don't have the answers, but I know what your going through, as everyone else with PTSD does. Everyone so far just finds it so much easier to talk with others who have PTSD, as we just click. Regardless how we got it, the end result is the same. I have learnt lots from my recent PTSD course, and am only too happy to share that information around, and I guess, the lovely people who provide us that information, would only welcome sharing it also.

I would love to turn back time, and change things so I didn't have it, but its something we just have to deal with I believe. What I know now, is that we can deal with it, and simply talking to others, telling each other what where going through at our ups and downs, is certainly helping all of us.

I think we all look forward to chatting with you Cindi. Good to have someone else to help us all relate issues with.

6. sunnydaze

sunnydaze Well-Known Member

Tell us your story

I am new to this site also, hoping we can help each other
    sunnydaze

7. dljwhitewolf

dljwhitewolf Active Member

Hi, and welcome, dljwhitewolf here, aka White Wolf, cree indian shaman, and or Donna-Lynne. Nice to meet ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar