1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

I'm B-a-a-a-a-a-c-k!!!!!

Discussion in 'Social' started by wildfirewildone, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:wink:Just to let you know....I'm now back from the hospital today....I went there last Sunday.....so much stress that I was suffering physically and I just couldn't do it by myself anymore....I had tried several coping skills but the adrenaline just kept running at a high level.....this was going on for most of 2 and a half weeks I was soooo exhausted from all of this.....and when I found myself last Saturday night looking up suicide information sites....I knew I was at a point that I could not put up with the suffering anymore.....On Sunday I called my friend up in the town where I go to the hospital and asked her what she thought I needed to do....She said pack your stuff and get up here...you need to get some help.....So I did that....It took a couple of days to bring the symptoms under control....But on the third day afternoon I asked the doc about the ultrasounds that had been done on my kidneys 2 days prior....He said he couldn't understand all the words of what the ultrasound doc said in his report so he'd have to clarify that....needless to say....my stress level went way back up close to what it was when I went in!!! That night the nurse gave me an antibiotic so I asked what was found....she said that it was just a UTI....which I had symptoms that I told the med doc there about.....So now that I'm home.....I will be starting the schedule that my T and I came up with last week for every day:thumbs-up....I know that doing outside activities and social functions will really change things for me....I'm looking forward to living life and not hiding from it!!!! :clap:...........GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Oh I hadn't realized you were in hospital Wildfire. Welcome back and I'm glad it was nothing more serious. Do take care of yourself and good luck with your plans to be mpre active and social, that is very positive.

4. kers

kers I'm a VIP

I'm so glad you got the care you needed. A daily T schedule sounds like it will give you lots of support. Good for you for reaching out when you needed it, Wildfire.

5. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Yes, Welcome back Wild!

I'm glad it helped and that you sound so very positive! It's also very courageous of you to reach out for help when in such a state! Good on you!

bec