• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I'm Back - Physically and Mentally Exhausted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portabella

MyPTSD Pro
So I made it home in one piece, what a long trip this was. I am so happy to be home and so physically and mentally exausted. My dogs were so happy to see me home. Greyhound is a rough way to travel but you sure meet a large variety of interesting people. I got a bit of a suntan this trip and also managed to drop a few pounds. I have started a diet or should I say a lifestyle change, wish me luck.

Congrats Port and welcome back! Glad to hear it was a good trip and your making some positive changes. Good for you!

bec

Welcome back! Maybe I wasn't reading properly before, but I didn't realize you had taken the bus! OMG. That's far, you are very brave. I couldn't stand it myself, I would have had to fly. Congratulations on losing a bit of weight and trying to live more healthy, that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back