• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I'm Doing This For Me, Because I'm Worth It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had 2 good weeks and I'm feeling proud and healthier. I've lost 2.9kg so I am heading in the right direction.

I do need to see about joining the gym, that is my next goal.

I take each day as it comes. I am not depriving myself of anything so I don't feel I am missing out.

I want to change timings of yoga and walking. I want to go at park early morning 6:30 am. My god, the cool atmosphere will be biggest obstacle. I know very well, once I start walking naturally it will help me gaining warmth. but to reach there on vehicle :eek:

Winter has started and I want to earn maximum benefit of this as much as I can.

I will walk at park early morning and do some yoga exercises. Some warm up yoga positions at evening to keep myself warmth. God help me on first day of change tomorrow.

Crafty Cath, the best weight I ever achieved was through monitoring what I ate without depriving myself. If I knew we were going to go out for Mexican on the weekend, I would adjust what I ate throughout the week. Especially because, since I don't eat much meat, I knew it was going to be all cheese! :rolleyes: Everything in moderation I say! Enjoy tonight!

I am going to build myself up. I caught myself going negative on myself. I am going to be very positive to me today. I am feeling fragile so I will go slow. I will practice self care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back