1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

I'm MOVING!! :)

Discussion in 'Social' started by becvan, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Well, I move to T.Bay on the 25th of June. I have rent to income geared housing so I will be able to afford food again! I will have to catch up on old bills but I'm hoping to get internet back by August!

It all just suddenly snapped into place! I've been working my butt off on paper work and following up and it's finally working! Matt will start therapy in July, I should start shortly afterwards. No word on disability yet, but at least my rent is cheap! We will be in a lovely, NEW, townhouse! It's twice the size (probably more than that) than where I live now! (It's kinda funny, but I was told a year and a half wait to get housing and just when I got really down in the dumps, they called the next day!)

I'm really excited and very anxious. All I have to do is pack and move (honest! I have everything done already!! Whohoo!) and I'm a mess! LOL, I can just imagine what shape I'm going to be in by the time I move! I'm expecting the worse and looks like I'll be dealing with the worst too! Stupid nasuea!

Anyways, I just wanted to update you all with my excitement! I miss all of you! Hope to be back soon!

XXX

Bec

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Wow that awesome Bec, glad it is all finally coming together for you! I was wondering how you were doing, so I'm glad you were able to check in and share that. Good luck with the move, my family and I wish you all the best, looking forward to seeing you again come August.

4. mac

mac Active Member

Hi Becvan,
    Glad to hear things are on the up-and-up for you right now. Good luck with your move and new location.

Hi Evie,
    I hope things are starting to get better for you. Glad to see you here on the forum. BTW, just wanted to mention that your 'avatars' are awesome... I can feel emotion coming from the avatars that you create and use- the mark of a gifted artist! I need to change my avatar as it does not reflect me right now.
    Take care.
    -Mac

5. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Hi Bec, glad to see you again, and also glad the things are getting better for you. Are you allowed to take your pets with you to the apartment?
    Good luck with everything,
    Linda

6. Jet

Jet Well-Known Member

Whahoo!!!!! aint it wonderful when things start to fall into place.

Good luck'
    Jet

7. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Hi Bec, that's awesome! Good luck!

8. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

About damn time to see you post :) Wonderful news! Send me your new addy soon! I have a steel in the living room waiting for mailing. Feel better soon.

9. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:loopy: I am sooooo deliriously happy for you!!!!! You'll have a bigger and better place to live and can still afford food!!!!! WAY COOOOOOOOL!!!!!! I remember when I desperately needed to move 8 months and had little hope to be getting to a safer place....I got home from the hospital and my building manager met me before I even got to my apartment to tell me that I had the new place where I live now!! I also got a bigger apartment....I guess that this is the proof to just keep holding on no matter how rough it gets...I 'm so glad that you and Matt will be able to get started in therapy relatively soon....Just keep hanging in there!!!!! Moving is very wearing and tedious and exhausting....But well worth having a new lease on life:wink: Just take your time unpacking and getting situated in your new place....Take really good care of yourself!!! I'm:rofl: because I'm so crazy happy that you are getting a NEW life!!!!!.....CELEBRATING THE PEACE

10. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Hey great, congratulations!!! At long last, eh!!!!!! Sounds really exciting, and very positive ... :) I'm pleased for you! 25th June is really not far is it!!

11. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Linda:

Yep, Cougie gets to come too (or I wouldn't be going!)

Thanks everyone! I can't wait! I will take my sweet time unpacking as I am with packing! No need to add more stress than there already is.

V: check your inbox.. addy and phone number are there!

bec

12. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

thats Great Bec Iam so happy for you thaht is a great opportunity, i will miss you till you get email again butwe will allbe waiting and cheering for you (((hug)))) for you and Matt and of course cougie

13. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Who is Cougie?