• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I'm So Scared - Criminal Hearing Coming Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pandora,

I'm just beginning this journey with Victim's Compensation, so I can't offer much advice, but I'll listen.

As for problems with the stomach - make sure you're getting enough water in. My doctor makes me drink electrolite fluids whenever my stomach has me locked in bathrooms for days. Immodium is alright but expensive, so I often get the no-name version which has the same ingredients but costs a fraction of the name brand version.

Just knowing that others are going through this shows so much courage and strength, and gives me the push when I am wanting to put it off for a while longer to get this done with. I don't know if that means much to you, though.

Many Blessings,

A. Lauren

Well everyone.its over, i survived. Will let you all know the answer in about 20 weeks LOL.......Thank you for all your blessings and concerns.
Pandora

siren - as yucky as it sounds if you are locked in the bathroom during very high stress moments for long times... aside from the anti diarrheal keep a bottle of witch hazel and cotton balls next to the potty (it helps) ,if you are vomiting saltines, Ensure, and sprite does a world of good. I remember a long time of that seemed to be my life of sip a sprite, drink ensure, have a cracker and dab the hazel. And anyone here who claims they don't need witch hazel (hee hee) are still full of crap! But you really cannot go off brand for nausea, Sprite is about as bubbly as they get. We tried 7-up and I got sicker instead of burp. Trial and error, Sprite zero for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back