1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

I'm so Thankful to be Back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Marilyn_S, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

Hello Everybody,

I am thankful from the depths of my heart to be back on this forum. I have been helped so many times by so many wonderful people. It feels like a weight has been lifted from me to be able to be back here.

For those who may not know me, I am Marilyn and I have PTSD from childhood SA, from being in an abusive marrital relationship for 9 years to my 1st husband, and from being raped by a semi stranger in 1996.

I have a very strong sense of humor and love joking around. But I also have a serious side. I enjoy writing poetry, doing artwork, restoring old JD & Ford tractors and playing with my 8 year old son.

My PTSD keeps me from doing the things I enjoy at times but with information I have received on this forum and supportive people who have posted under my threads I have done alot of healing and look forward to doing more healing however difficult or just down right dog gone hard it may be. I don't mind a quick caring kick in the arss as I have learned that folks on this forum do that out of care and concern and not to minimize or insult.

I'm so glad to be back!!!!! I could just hug everybody!!!! But there is no huggy emotocon and I don't do the kissy thing much so instead I'll render ya a good old fashion heart warming nose hair curling fart! Hee Hee! lol! :fart-face:biggrin:

Marilyn

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

P.S. oops! forgot one more thing, a special thanks to you Anthony for helping me get restarted with the forum after loosing my footing. Your kindness is much appreciated!

4. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Nice to have you back Marilyn!

Glad to see your willing and wanting those kicks in the ass! :)

bec

5. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Welcome to the forum....again I guess...LOL!!!!

6. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Welcome back once again Marilyn. Good to see ready to help yourself, I wish you all the best in that.

7. nobody

nobody Active Member

ewww, stinky. lol

welcome back:loopy:

8. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Welcome back Marilyn....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar