• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Im Sorry For Posting Too Much

• Thread starter Deleted member 38644
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really apologize to the people I annoyed with postings
You've got answers but I'd like to chime in - no apologies necessary! Sometimes I post something, one second later I want to post something else, but I can't edit..., my mind is either on zoom or snooze... That's why I like it here. It's for everyone and we're all at least a little screwed up... Right?

Hell, one day I will post several times and then go weeks without posting.

It is why the site is here! :hug:

ETA: May I add though. Not that you shouldn't post threads, cause like I said, that's why the site is here. But have you looked into starting a Trauma Diary in either section? The reason I ask is odd things can be posted there. As much as you want, you make it what you want, and many frequent diaries and so I have gotten just as much help if not more from the conversations had in my diary.

Again, not saying any of your threads should have or needed a diary but it just sort of stops this need to always feel like appologizing for posting a lot or a lot of weird off the wall or whatever. Or it did for me. Hell, I turned mine into a dang service dog diary log. Maybe, if he doesn't wash out, I'll write a book of all the shit I've learned. Who knows.

But anyway, just wanted to throw that out there.

Last edited:
I should probably post more often. I'm likely missing out on a lot of support I need. - but then I'd apologize too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back