• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I'm still amongst all you all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glo809

MyPTSD Pro
Greetings

Had to activate my safety net 2 weeks ago.

Had a bad weather day, I was so stressed out, I felt every puddle and wind gust, I knew I was going to loose control of the van and have a wreck.

I drove 4 to 5 exits then pulled off to relax, but I made it, there and back.

When I got home I collapsed, then the dark thoughts started, how can I do this all winter, fixating on crashing the van, burnt out as the overdose of adrenaline subsides.

I can't live like this, that is when I made the call to my safety contact.

We talked, and he is a coworker on a different work schedule, and has first hand experience on this type of mindset. With his first wife.

Am I in a better right now? Marginally....
I've got to find out how to deal with the highway system, before I cause an accident.

G

Greetings

Tonight winter begins, have to drive 400 miles with snow squals and rain before the temps drop.

I'll be medicated up the ass, but not now since sleep is my first defense.

Hope I can do this, will let ya'll know in the AM, my alarm is set for 530 pm.

Celexia
Buspar
Atavain
Hylands

Is in my full press arsenal.

G

I'm not going to let the. Road or the asses on it STOP ME TONIGHT!!!!

G

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an anxiety disorder that causes me problems when I am driving on the freeways so I really understand the things you are experiencing. It does get better over time, but it seems that there is one test I cannot yet pass and that is driving in rush hour traffic. I had a set back the other day and was so glad to be at home after it was all said and done.

You will find the roads and learn your way around if I read you correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back