• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Impending conference call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FauxLiz

Sponsor
My T and I have been taking baby steps toward my slowly accepting and agreeing to admission in an intensive treatment facility. I have scheduled a call with a member of the admissions team for tomorrow afternoon. I am our right panicking, considering self-medication, considering self-harming, pacing and considering baking because I want something sweet that I can trust I will like and will fill the time.

Between now and the end of the business day tomorrow I could really use encouragement from others that have this disorder that I am moving in the right direction. I am so scared, I keep thinking of the things people will say about me like "she's crazys" How can we expect her to make good decisions during Xyz situation when she has ptsd? Wow how did we not every realize she was psycho crazy" Yes I know I expect very negative response but I know the people that work with and it is not going to be pretty from overhead executives, peer employees and lower level employees. Please remind me that I am going to be okay.

You’re gonna be okay. You really are.

It makes sense that this is really stressful. That’s the right emotion to be having. It’s just a question of keeping it in check. So list out things you can do between now and then that might help manage the stress levels?

There are no right or wrong answers, there is no right or wrong way to handle this call. So however it goes? You’re gonna do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back