• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Insert Swearish Rant Here

Awwwwwwwwww f*ck now they say my microwave has a camera in it and the FBI is spying on me. It's bad enough the f*ckers spy on you with your phone and TV, but now my f*cking microwave??? ? f*ck, I'll throw it out along with my phone and TV..... assholes!!!!

f*ck everyone telling me to forgive.

f*ck that forgiveness.

My rage & thoughts of vengeance are the reason I don't f*cking slit my throat any given morning while it's the only f*cking thing I can think of.
It sure as f*ck wasn't forgiveness that's gotten me through hell.

It was always rage. It was always wanting to fight on behalf of someone, or FOR someone, and stay alive long enough to be reunited with them, or united with someone else who's friendlies enough.

So f*ck all of you f*ckfaces with your forced forgiveness.
P.S. I puttin' it here only because I got no idea how to make a rap lyric outta dis shit. If I had, I wouldn't be angry, I'da be writing.

Punto. :ninja: Damned well said, needs no more words, ameen to that, all that's needed.
I feel sick of the people who preys forgive and forget therapy stuff. Why should I forgive? I did an innerchild healing theraphy 20 years ago, and everything was more or less ok, until that woman said: Now invoque Jesus power to help you to forgive. I openned my eyes and I walked through the door. I didn't said a word. Lol

Certain dickbag, and I mean a buncha them:

Yeah, no, you're not entitled to a thing, & I'm not even surprised you don't like it when I grill you instead.

It's still a waste of my time and breath, though. There's bloody nothing you could ever say that'd ever interest me.
So be so kind and shut the hell up and save me the irritation.

Hey, memory! Can you just back the f*ck up for a minute, and give me some goddamn breathing room? Please? I'm so sick of your shit, you're such an entitled piece of my mind, like you can take up space in my consciousness whenever the f*ck you want to, and you don't give a damn about what I'm in the middle of. How dare you thrust that particular memory on me just when I'm walking into a goddamned meeting with 20 people plus my boss. f*ck off and die already, you piece of shit! Leave me alone! Or better yet, bend to my will and only come when called. Why do you pop up at work all of the time, and then leave me speechless in T? You're such an asshole. No, I don't really care that you think there's some lesson in the memory! Back. The. f*ck. Off.

Back