• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kailani

MyPTSD Pro
image.jpeg
This may have been done already but I thought it would be good to have a thread that inspires and supports people and encourages them. Feel free to add any pictures or words of encouragement for others.

[GALLERY=media, 2991]IMG_205008059432104 by lostforgottensoul posted Apr 15, 2016 at 3:47 AM[/GALLERY]

I hope that embeds and is still water marked. I have been lazy with watermarking my art. Thats one of my paintings and was told it was very relaxing. Media is watered down (a bit) acylic and sharpie marker for detail.

@Kailani - I'm sorry, but I've just recently asked for no more threads dedicated to image posting. Following up on the potential copyright violations is very time-intensive.

Posting Images: When Its Ok, And When It's Not.

I'm locking this thread.

I don't know if we have a thread yet dedicated to inspirational quotes, specifically; you could consider looking through a search for one, and if it's not already here, starting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back