• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Undiagnosed Introduction - dysfunctional household & fear of emotional abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affy

New Here
Hi im not great at introductions never really know what to write on these things, im here because i wanted to unburden myself from some past traumas i've suffered, i'm depressed every day, i don't have any social life or friends, i've pushed away any potential for romantic relationships and am always on my own, i'm scared to make new friends outside as i fear i may be judged negatively when people get close and shun me(talking from experience), but i want to live normal, i've grew up in a very dysfunctional household where i suffered alot of emotional trauma, also suffered in school, and workplaces, and now i cant even get a job out of fear of being emotionally abused, its quite late and i should be going to bed

Welcome @Affy! I pray that more sufferers like yourself would gain the inner strength to accept love, kindness, care and support from people like myself who could be amazing in your life. My ex was the first ptsd sufferer I’ve ever been involved with, and I must say that since I’ve dated him, I’ve not a more giving and incredible person. Yes, he has his faults, but every human being does.

Wishing you the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back